CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 28, 2011

My own Smash Book/Journal





Well, if you haven't heard there is a new thing on the market called "Smash" by K and Company. It is a journal where you smash your thoughts, ideas, inspiration, anything and everything. So I wanted to buy it but either it was out of stock or Sold Out. So I decided to make my own...hey why pay for it when I can make it myself, besides, we have a lot of paper, I am a paper hoarder, aren't we all, so I went thorugh my organizers to choose paper that I like, but won't use it for scrapbooking or cardmaking. I started cutting paper, 8.5 X 5.5, I also found some chipboard and cut it 9 x 6, embossed kraft paper and glued it on the chipboard, made some pockets in the inside cover and the back cover. I used paint dabber to glue a piece of transparency to the front of my book. I also decorated some cardstock with Rub-Ons that I had from Bo-Bunny and Glitz. Then made some pocket pages, and finally started sorting out the papers and where to put what in whatever order and so on. The I took my Bind It All and made the holes in each and every page, and looped the wire and VOILA!! Here it is...enjoy!



K & Company saco un producto llamado Smash es un jornal/diario donde pones tus pensamientos, ideas, inspiracion, en fin de todo un poco. Trate de comprarlo en varias ocasiones y nada, pero se me ocurrio que en vez de gastar dinero, por que no hacerlo Yo misma? Si tengo miles de papeles, por que eso hacemos coleccionar papel, no? Pues escogi de los papeles que me gustan pero que sabia no iba a usar para mis paginas de scrapbooking, y me puse a cortar y cortar, a 8.5 X 5.5, prepare paginas con bolsillo, otras les puse rub ons. Las portadas las hice con carton 9 x 6. Use hasta "paint Dabber" para pegar una transparencia. Luego me sente a ver donde ponia cada papel y en que orden lo queria. Use mi Bind It All, le hice las perforaciones y luego inserte su alambre y ya esta listo!!! Espero lo disfruten.









3 comments:

Yani

Que lindooooo!!! Me encanto muchas veces :-)

Unknown

Te quedo bello!!! Yo no tengo la costumbre de escribir mis pensamientos pero esta perfecto para guardar sketches, quotes e ideas que me vengan a la mente ;)

Myrna Marcano

Que bien se ve. Me gusta mucho esa tecnica.
Gracias por compartir tu arte.
Abrazos, Myrna